dirtsportsprotect.com.au and (the “Site”) is an online service owned and operated by Dirt Sports Protect Limited (ACN 607 823 727) (“DSP”). PO Box 224, Kenthurst NSW 2156
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the DSP online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, DSP does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
DSP may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Refund Policy – Membership Fees
- Dirt Sports Protect Limited will only offer a refund of membership fees if the member has not participated in a DSP Sanctioned event. You must apply for a refund via email within a reasonable time. Dirt Sports Protect Limited does not offer refund as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
General Terms & Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- I Declare that I am medically fit to participate as a competitor, co-driver or crew member at DSP Sanctioned events.
- Basic Membership fees are NON Refundable
- Once you have attended a DSP Sanctioned Event as a competitor or crew member, All fees are NON refundable.
- No refund of membership fees except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, DSP may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or and / or vary advertised programs, prices, and venues.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of membership cards.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from DSP on request.
- Entry to DSP sanctioned Pit Areas may be refused if membership cannot be validated by DSP.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- GST may apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
For information regarding membership of DSP, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact DSP.
Who is DIRT SPORTS PROTECT LTD?
Dirt Sports Protect LTD is the transaction description that will appear on your bank statement for purchases made from Dirt Sports Protect Limited.